• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Kylie & Jason

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kylie & Jason

Does anyone remember that most loving of young couples Kylie and Jason, who sang the unforgetable song 'Especially for you'?
    Tags: gay, meant, youtube

Re: Kylie & Jason

Yes I do, it was unbelievably poignient. It was made for a couple of members of this forum

Comment

I do....mmmmm now goodness me they remind me of a couple of peeps......racking my brain!

But BLT tells me he is gay!!! Don't know whether she meant Jason or the other member off here!!

Comment

do you mean this song?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcTr9J30rjw

Comment

Or Jason Donovan after his unfortunate demise with drugs
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLPA4...eature=related

Jason is a bit green to be honest.

Comment

Here they are in full glory, mind you i think it's a while ago.
            Last edited by enaid; 10th May 2008, 12:51:PM.

Comment

Awwwwww don't they look sweet bless them, however I'm sure that our very own 'Jason' has a little less hair than that, and kylie probably has a few more wrinkles.

Comment

Yes here are is a more recent picture, but not of them together sadly. It's as though some how their relationship is virtual.
                Last edited by enaid; 10th May 2008, 12:51:PM.

Comment

eh? Am I missing something or just being thick??
                  When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

no macho - you're not the one missing anything
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X