• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The late late Grand National 2013 thread....any tips?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The late late Grand National 2013 thread....any tips?

Ok, this is later than it should be but there are 40 runners in today's race.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/horse-racing/22050323

Here are some tips from those in the no but below is the Grand National runners and riders.....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/h...sweepstake.pdf

Who are you betting on who even if you are not, which horse do you think will win or have a throw of the dice on here and throw some names up and we'll see who's lucky pick wins
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)
    Tags: None

Re: The late late Grand National 2013 thread....any tips?

I'll go for ..... Seabass

Comment

I have had £1ew on 4 horses

On his own 9/1
      Big fella thanks 33/1
      Treacle 33/1
      Joncol 50/1

Comment

TeaForThree...for me (Now watch it either not run or give up and chuck it's rider over a fence)

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
          TeaForThree...for me (Now watch it either not run or give up and chuck it's rider over a fence)
          It was third

Comment

Grand National 2013 result 1) Auroras Encore 66-1 2) Cappa Bleu 12-1 3) Teaforthree 10-1 4) Oscar Time 66-1 5) Rare Bob 16-1

Comment

I bet on teaforthree but seabass, chicago grey. join together and imperial commander did nowt for me(teafor three was an e/w bet so have won back my stake money).

I think on another betting site I had Oscar time but they are being silly by not allowing me to see the betting history so not sure if I did bet on it at the moment.

Comment

Does anyone know if on an each way bet you get paid on a 5th place as I had that one at 20-1?

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                  Does anyone know if on an each way bet you get paid on a 5th place as I had that one at 20-1?
                  Not at Ladbrokes

Comment

http://www.grand-national-race.co.uk/article/grand-national-best-bookies-4.html#.UWBEdJOmgfY

these are the ones paying out over fourth place and I think they are online bets tbh

Comment

I just looked it up on Ladbrokes site they are only paying 4 places. Paddy's Power is paying on 5 places.... worth remembering everyone...

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                        I just looked it up on Ladbrokes site they are only paying 4 places. Paddy's Power is paying on 5 places.... worth remembering everyone...
                        Had you got a betting place Paddy Power and SkyBet that paid out 5 places then it's a quarter of odds so that would have meant a pay out at odds of 5 times your stake money on the each way bet.

Comment

I have just spent nearly 5 exhillarating, exhusting hours taking bets for William Hill, and what a day it was!!
                          I think I must have taken 90 calls in the first half hour!!

Am overjoyed for my brother who put £10 on Auroras Encore (name if his niece - Aurora) and got odds of 100/1 about a week ago!!

I bet on Rainbow Hunter (check the siggy for the reason) and won absolutely tiddly squat.. am now feet up, thinking about a coffee and possibly a bath with 6 foot of bubbles in it!!

Comment

All arrived home safe and sound.
                            Two horses did die at this years meeting, one on the first day of a heart attack and may I add my friends horse died while in the field grazing of a heart attack. She found him dead in the field we do not know if he suffered or indeed how it affected the other horses in the field with him. The horse at the races would have had immediate attention and would not have been allowed to suffer in any way. Just putting a prospective on what some consider a cruel sport.
                            The second horse suffered a broken shoulder and would have been put down immediately to stop any suffering, another sad outcome but one that could have happened in other situations apart from racing.

Comment

Sadly the winning jockey Ryan Mania had a fall today at Hexham, his horse kicked him between the shoulderblades and he was rushed to hospital, goes to show that its not just the Aintree course and accidents can happen anywhere.

http://news.sky.com/story/1075035/jo...ed-to-hospital

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X