• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Filing an N244

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filing an N244

Good Afternoon all

Can anyone point me in the right direction please I need to file an N244 and want to complete it accurately so hopefully the Judge will rule in my favour

Many Thanks x
    Last edited by Ladidi; 24th September 2012, 13:04:PM. Reason: miss spell
    Tags: None

Re: Filing an N244

what is the application notice for ??

Comment

To postpone an eviction notice which is due to take place next week

Comment

i will sit in the backround for the moment

the only N244 applications i have done are for consumer credit

the process will be the same but their will be posters on the forum who would have been in your position and can better advise

Comment

Hi all Sorry to BUMP this, can anyone help me as I need to get this submitted today!!

Comment

what bits do you need help with

Comment

All of it hun My heads completely done in I`m about ready to just chuck the towel in and say to hell with it and life!!! So cheesed off from picking myself up and coming back down and then starting again!!!

Comment

the court will be where the application is being heard, your local one
                claim number will be on the application to repo from the bank/solicitors

claimants name will be on the original claim form
                defendants name which will be the person named on the original summons

1/ your name
                2/ defendant
                3/ and order to suspend the reposession and put in why ( i find it is best to do a concise argument on the word processor, print it out and attach to this form) put in this box, see attached witness statement)
                4/ no
                5/ at a hearing
                6/ 30 minutes
                7/ none
                8/ district
                9/ claimant
                10/ the attached witness statement

leave the text box underneath blank
                remember to sign and date the form

witness statement on a blank piece of A4

TOP LEFT name of court XXXX
                CLAIM NUMBER XXXXX
                XXXXXX CLAIMANT
                v
                xxxxxxxx DEFENDANT

WITNESS STATEMENT OF MR/MRS XXXXX

WHEN YOU HAVE DONE YOUR STATEMENT AS TO WHY YOU WANT A TO SUSPEND THE REPOSESSION, PUT THIS AT THE END OF THE STATEMENT

I BELIEVE THAT THE FACTS STATED IN THIS WITNESS STATEMENT TO BE TRUE

SIGN YOUR NAME
                PRINT YOUR NAME
                THEN DATE

Comment

I must say, something as important as a roof over your head, you realy need professional advice

have you spoken to a solicitor

Comment

I googled "n244 as a word doc" and saw this link btw

http://www.stoprepossession.info/

Comment

I googled "n244 as a word doc" and saw these link btw--don't know if helpful or not

http://dispute.practicallaw.com/8-205-6543

Comment

its worth a try but at what cost ????

nothing is as important though as a roof over your head though

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
                          I googled "n244 as a word doc" and saw these link btw--don't know if helpful or not

http://dispute.practicallaw.com/8-205-6543

Thanks TurboMan, I gave the company a call and they have a fee of £425 chargeable for them to deal with matters.

How ever he did give me some invaluable advice for free which I am acting on now

Comment

Evening all...it has been a nightmare these past few days. I have sent countless emails and proposals to Mortgage company to come to some way of agreement and they have declined everyone one of them. So i filed my N244 today, they could have had me court by 2.30pm today but the other side would not allow it and asked for a date of next Tuesday knowing full well the eviction will take place on Wednesday at 11.30am should I fail!! This was denied by the court and they was told BOTH parties to appear in court tomorrow morning for 10.00am. It is now in the Judges hands whether I should keep my home or lose it :s I feel thoughout the trial tribulations of life for these past few years I can do no more and have done my best.

I was given a piece of advice today and that was let them take it, it ends all the worries and burden of debt hanging over you and you can begin to live your life and no longer just exist for the sakes of others!! I said I would feel ashamed and even bigger failure for running but in the long term I have to think about when the LIBOR goes up again and interest rates etc which will all have a knock effect as I cannot get a re mortgage to start again until I have cleared outstanding balance and remained clear for 2yrs. Should they go up increasing my payments I would end up out under the affordability due to me being the only worker/earner and not on a fantastic wage!! I even looked at cashing in my employer pension to raise funds, that was a NO go!!!

Anyone have some thoughts or words of advice they would care to offer before tomorrow comes??

Comment

Good morning All

I thought I would update I won the case and got to keep my home On wards and upwards..Whatever that is..Lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X