• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Trucker 2 Lawyer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trucker 2 Lawyer

Hi. Pleased to join Legal BEAGLES today.Hoping to gather information on a comapny that trades under a variety of different names MKRR & MKDP
    Already the site has given me a great insight to the shady dealings and readers experiences of this company. I am very concerned that many of the practices employed by companies like these are both breaking the Civil Law by breeching s13 of the Data Protection Act 1998 by contacting those whom are ex directory on the telephone (which must now incorporate .. number witheld ) and possibly Courts' Orders' issued both the Civil & Criminal Courts. Esp. where these Orders' have been given to child protection and disclosure. Consultation with family practitioners' suggests that this practice may be placing their clients in positions of danger.

Hope to hear from you and will continue to gather sufficient evidence and take this to the C.P.S. and put a stop to this practice. In thirty years of working in and out of law ... I am very saddened to report that as each day passess the public have less and less protection and the inability to obtain leagl funding is seen by many as a " Green" lights to use obscure laws and practices to harrass and threaten people... time to put a stop to it !
    Tags: None

Re: Trucker 2 Lawyer

welcome to LB hun.. will help as much as i can, as im sure everyone else will

Comment

Thanks Need all the help I can get to put a stop to this appalling behaviour.....Long time since I've been called hun :tinysmile_hmm_t2:

Comment

Hi and welcome to Legal Beagles. Despite the avatar, I am a retired police officer. Could you give a brief resume of what MKRR and MKDP have been up to that has given you cause to join us, please? There are some aspects of the Criminal law that can be used to deal with the more unsavoury practices of DCAs and finance companies and ones they probably haven't thought of themselves or thought didn't apply to them. Trading Standards and the OFT's Credit Fitness Team can be useful allies, too.
        Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

This is interesting
          as I myself have a huge claim going forward but lack the funds to conclude it. Cheque book justice springs to mind!
          My case involves cival fraud and the company is BES utilities, who just got fined £1m for breaches of licence condition which pertain to my case, wher do we go for help! There seems to be none.
          So many people will be in this position.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X